VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aman Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aman Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 19:28:06 -0400
Hi.
The outlook.pst file contains the message folders and address book for
Microsoft Outlook, not Outlook Express. The programs, though they do the
same tasks in most respects, are different in the way they store files. If
you use MS Outlook, that was the program's folders you were backing up.
HTH.
Aman