VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
TBC ACES <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:07:23 -0400
Hi Carol:

First, insert a is a JFW function, secondly, I suggest that when in Outlook,
and when you have the message with the attachment highlighted, you can go to
file, save attachment and save it.  It is generally not a good idea to open
an attachment without scanning it for viruses first.  Save the attachment in
a folder, open Windows Explorer, go to the folder where you saved the
attachment, highlight it, scan it for viruses then open it if it is virus
free.

Hope this helps.

James