VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marty Tibor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 07:23:23 -0800
It depends on the version of Windows you are using for the exact
instructions. However if you explore files with a search of my computer
with "favorites" selected you will find the folder when your links are
stored. If you have a specific sub-folder you are wishing to send you
need to select it and then do a copy function. Return to your email and
"paste" and you should have your links included in your email.

Marty Tibor
Synapse Adaptive
Speech Recognition & Assistive Technologies
3095 Kerner Blvd., Suite S,
San Rafael, CA  94901
toll-free 800-317-9611

http://www.synapse-ada.com
-------
learn more about Synapse
http://www.synapseadaptive.com/synapsepr.html
-------
64 page Adobe Acrobat format catalog
http://www.synapseadaptive.com/pdf/Synapse40p.pdf (requires Adobe
Acrobat Reader ver. 4)
-------
UNIX, mainframe and Mac speech recognition
http://www.unixspeech.com
-------
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Unofficial Information Pages
http://www.synapseadaptive.com/joel/default.htm