VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Colin R. Howard" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 23:28:45 +0000
Greetings listers,

Please can anybody who has the sony MDSJB 930 and the Sony MDSJB 940
minidisk machines advise me if I can obtain the manuals for these in
electronic format?  if so, where?  or if anybody has them, please could
they mail privately to me?

If anybody has the keyboard commands alone for these machines, please could
they mail them to me?

I can drive all the facilities I need from the keyboard so these commands
would be perfectly adequate.

I have taken a brief look at the sony site some while ago and did not find
it easy so if anybody has the appropriate links, I would be most grateful.

I now own one each of these machines and, although when I purchased the
MDSJB 930  a subscriber to the AccessUK list sent me a brief on the
machine, it has enabled me to get started but now I want to use the more
advanced features.

Thanks in advance.

Colin R. Howard.