VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Blanton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2001 01:27:19 -0500
I know a Jewish eye doctor who practices on Long Island and Manhatten.
He is VERY big in the field in the NUC area.  He is also VERY big in the
Jewish community.  AND, he is VERY charitable at heart.  (He VERY much
wants to start a Foundation to help people who could not afford
"experimental vision saving procedures to be able to get them.  He has
talked to me about being a "spokesperson" and talking to some executives
at NYC-based Fortune 500 companies, who also happen to be patients of
his.)  Anyway, I REALLY trust him.  I have forwarded this information on
to him and hopefully he can give us the "straight scoop" about it.  (If
it IS a Jewish-based group to help people with vision problems, he would
know about it.)

Mary Blanton