From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:53:19 -0800
Hi Ron,

I know one possile answer has been posted already, but I did some
"re-google-search" (my word for doing research on google.com) and found
several references to the 1f0-1f7 range in the I/O dealing with the Hard
Disk controller.  This may be totally unrelated, but a simple test would be
to either try to load the drivers from the original CD or floppy, or
download the drivers to a different location on the hard drive and try to
load them from there.  Good luck!

Kyle Elmblade
Distinct Computer Solutions
Installation - Sales - Upgrades - Training
Due to the current economic climate, the light at the end of the tunnel has
been shut off until further notice.