From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 07:07:29 -0500
On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:49:00 +0900, Tom <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I think you are missing an important point, Amadeus, with
>your logic. Hunting is just plain fun. ..
>But even small, non dangerous game is thrilling to hunt.

Ok, I see that there's a fun factor, a sense in humans similar to a cat,
when it sees a bird (Unfortunately it's also there in wartime).
About dangerous prey - I doubt that hunters ever really risk their life or
health. It makes no sense. Except maybe for outlaws with not much options
left.

>It
>is often compared to sex, but it is not a simple physical
>pleasure concentrated in an organ. It is more like the wild
>thrill of your first time sex, heart pounding, whole body
>shaking with adrenaline.

Sounds really interesting..
But those who compare hunting to sex -- could it be they have bad sex?

regards

Amadeus