Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:02:14 +0000
Susan Wolf Sternberg wrote:

> What do you cook the ground almond/coconut milk/blueberry pancakes in?

I used a small(8"?) cast iron pan and olive oil and cooked them one at a time.
They are quite delicate, the batter was thin, and multiples didnt work as well
as single ones.I'm thinking of separating the eggs, beating the whites and
folding them in to see if I get a "fluffier" crepe next time. Just an
experiment, as these are veddy, veddy good already. I used almonds, but hickory
nuts, if you can find them, would be scrumptious.
BTW,be sure to have your sharp stick at the ready to ward off any other hungry
cavepersons in the area.
Chris