From:
Aileen Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 21:12:48 -0500
Except for salads, I think most cook their veggies, just like most cook
their meat.
You can get raw nuts from health food stores, like Whole Foods or other
local health stores.  Conventional nuts from grocery stores are usually
roasted in "un-paleo" vegetables oils and salted.
Raw nuts are much tastier than their "cooked" counterparts.