From:
Erik Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 20:11:19 -1000
I guess this is a question for me.  I am a computer programmer by trade,
and have been on the paleo diet now for 4 or 5 years.  What I've found
is that ketosis makes me anxious and irritable, so I avoid it.  I
noticed also that, while my endurance in ketosis is very good, my energy
seems low in general.  Also I do have some small trouble concentrating,
but it does not make it impossible to program computers, which is a task
that requires quite a bit of sustained focus.

Erik