From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 13:54:16 -0500
Is it just the spinach and lettuce, raw?  Or any raw salad leafy green,
i.e., chinese baby greens, my favorite....?  You can bet you know what to
eat if you're ever on the other end of this issue.  Maybe chlorophyll is a
laxative for you, or salicylates?  Spinach is high in salicylates, amines,
etc. but I think the lettuce is pretty neutral.  Use a fruit wash of lemon
water to wash the greens.  great stuff....  Adds a kick to the salad too!!
Oliva