From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 21:36:57 -0600
>if i told my mom that i'm going to, for the most part, quit eating
>dairy and grains, she'd probably flip out and launch into a lengthy lecture
>about proper nutrition vs. fad diets.

To which you can say "but the diet I'm eating is as old as mankind!"  If she
thinks that sounds rediculous, tell her to read the book and then you'll
talk.  If she refuses, you win.  ;)  That and when she sees the pounds melt
away she may well want to jump on your bandwagon.  My mom's as bullheaded as
it gets and she jumped on MY bandwagon; ha!

Ennyhoo, your cravings will soon be over; within 72 hours, in my case.
You'll feel immensely better in no time flat.  Write me privately and I'll
send you some good stuff.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO