CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Meecham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 10:21:06 -0700
As correctly noted in his post, Mr. Scott observes that 3rd
parties are being given more opportunity, by the single US party
with 2 wings (both right; credit to G Vidal).

Nader is truly campaigning and shows promise of achieving suff.
votes to get fed. funding next cycle.  Buchanan, who also knows
the corp. control--and talks about it--and has strong working class
support, has been completely censored, but is still there and cutting\
into George (pleeez don't kill me) Bush's support.  As to spoiling
by voting for Nader (and getting , gag, Bush) I think we can count
on Buchanan's balancing that possibility.
wcm