C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 07:31:45 -0400
Dan,
This doesn't surprise me.  My mother-in-law completed her social work degree
and when she began her internship realized she had a substantial brain
tumor.  Brain tumor was removed and she finished her internship the next
year.  She even got a job until the realization that her short-term memory
and some other adaptive skills were shot.  She can live on her own with some
support.
I'm OT so I hope you don't mind me asking what testing did they do on you to
set your disability level?  Was it a vocational assessment or a
neuropsychology test?

beth t the ot