C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:21:54 -0400
We have some local ex-congressmen who do political commentary for the local
PBS station, one liberal, one more conservative.  I like listening to them
because they can go beyond the retoric, analyze the situation and while I
may not always agree, I come away with a new perspective on the issue.
That said one of them said that the polls were asking the wrong question.
The polls should have been asking do you agree to having 10-15,000 body bags
coming back home.
I personally think Cheney has a bug up his butt about the whole thing.  He
was Secretary of Defense at the time of the Gulf War.

Beth T. the OT
Gulf War vet