C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:48:58 -0400
Famous last lines...

-->No, no, these are safe, I've seen birds eat them all the time.

-->Watch, I'll prove it!

-->Blast off!

-->Nah, they're blanks.

-->Speaking of lost, where are we?

-->Wheeeeeeeeee!

-->I know this great shortcut we can take.

-->Is that what I think it is?

-->What? Everyone knows the Titanic is unsinkable.

-->For God's sake, Kris, it was just a cheesecake

-->No, no, no, let me fix it!

-->"Hmm, Russia looks like a safe bet!" - Hitler
(This was in reference to the Winter Campaign of 1941, during which Hitler
tried to conquer Russia. His forces did manage to occupy Leningrad and other
parts of Russia to the west of Moscow, but they were beaten back by the severe
Russian winter. It got so cold, their gas tanks froze and oil lines in their
vehicles froze and he wasn't able to mobilise his army.)

-->"Bet you can't do this."

-->"I can't believe no one has ever thought of this before."

-->"Oh, I'm sick of sitting round in the White House - fancy seeing a play?" -
Abraham Lincoln

-->"Trust me, I'm on your side."

-->"I swear I shut the door when I left"

-->"That's funny, I remember seeing the same guy on Americas Most Wanted"

-->"Lightning never hits the same spot twice"

-->"We're home free"

-->"That's odd!"

-->"Hey ya'll, watch this!"