C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:38:14 -0400
 oh, yes, if we believe we are in the image of God and see all these people
with a sense of humor why do we believe God has no sense of humor?

i think of the story of Gideon. he was there hiding in the treshing floor
(cowering) hiding from the midionites and the angel appeared and said "ho,
you might man of valor." such sarcasm. i don't know why most people don't
see it.