C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 06:55:28 -0400
VERY CUTE

U.S. Olympic Downhill Skier, Picaboo Street

made a substantial donation to a hospital in

her home town. Apparently, her father received

life saving care there after a severe heart

attack last year.

A hospital spokesperson said: "We are very

pleased that Ms. Street has chosen to remember

our hospital in this manner. Based on the size

of Picaboo's donation, we will completely

refurbish the intensive care unit of the

hospital where her father was treated. In honor

of Ms. Street's donation, the hospital will now

call the unit..

Are you ready for this??

You're going to groan.....

Don't say I didn't warn you....

The new unit will be called the Picaboo I.C.U.