C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:36:55 -0400
I admit I don't like hair on women's legs or armpits as I think it looks
messy.  It's a personal preference, really.  I realise other cultures don't
encourage women to shave their legs or armpits, but I think it looks better,
especially when one goes bare in the summertime.

I remember when I was in high school, I was at a friend's house, and picked up
her mother's copy of Cosmopolitan.  Inside was an insert which listed
horoscopes and love signs along with the "most kissable" body part for each
zodiac sign.  Under Gemini, the body part was "armpits."  My reaction was
"Euchh! Kissable armpits!" No thanks.

Kat

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002 05:30:43 -0700 "J. McCarthy" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

--- Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I think I'm just an old hippie at heart, gang... I
> think it's silly for
> ladies to shave their pits, it always looks so
> bare... ;-)

Uuhhh Mag, I think that's the idea! :)

Jen, who's afraid people are staring at her if her
pits and legs are hairy...

=====
TTYL,
Jennifer