C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Regina Urling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 23:04:48 -0400
Yvonee,
I do apologize for the generic term "chronically ill".  I, too, do not like
that term, especially when referring to my son.  My only intention was to
get information from parents on cerebral palsy, so that teachers would be
aware about the condition.  Again, I apologize if I offended anyone.  I am
only trying to educate people so that everyone receives the best possible
education.
Regina