C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:33:30 -0700
Hello Trisha,

It makes me feel very sad when I read about all you have been through
in your life.  I havee ters in my eyes as I write this.  No one should
ever have to indure what you did.  No one!!!

But I also have to say, you sound like one of the strongest people
I've ever met.  How were you finnaly able to reach out for help?  I
believe very strongly in the power of Angels.  Sure sounds like you've
had 1 or maybe several looking out for you.  Please keep reaching out
to us whenever you need to!!

All my best to you-Gary