BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ]<en Phollit
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 17:36:26 -0500
In a message dated 2/5/2003 5:03:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

> Friends of ours upstate (Medusa)have been using an AquaStar for their full time residence for at least 12 years and have had no problems with it. I've seen it in action and it's great (I feared a slow gpm rate during shower time, but no
> discernable difference).

Mr. T,

Please tell us more.  Who is Aquastar? Does one want this exemplary product even if one could have a regular water heater?  Like f'rinstance me, who keeps finding little white crumb-like thingies clogging the strainer on the kitchen sink (I thought they were dishwasher detergent remnants) and the other day in the strainer on the hot water feed for the washing machine.

Sign me,

This Could Be Urgent