BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The fundamentally unclean listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 13:44:43 -0600
As Ralph so astutely points out, it is wiser to eat shit.  However, a
steady diet of the stuff will adversely affect the image in the mirror.
  Eat what you must.  You are not required to enjoy it, and those
serving it would probably prefer that you did not enjoy it.  Just
smile.  You know what kind of smile.
-jc