BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The fundamentally unclean listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:15:00 -0600
It can be hard to find delicacies from distant regions.  I long for
fresh fiddleheads that we had in early spring in Maine.  And somehow I
acquired a taste for grits...Target sometimes has Instant Grits and we
buy several boxes when they show up.  I know someone will claim that
these are a mere shadow of Grits...but this is Minnesota and it is mid
December...ain't nothin BUT shadows around here!

-jc