BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Donald B. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
make easy -- get sakcrete <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 17:04:13 -0500
Message text written by make easy -- get sakcrete
>the locals are running around like cattle without a shepherd.<

This may be intentional, like "a fish without a bicycle."

Then again, it probably isn't. Cattle without a shepherd might do a lot of
running around.

Then again, it reminds me ot the description of the Old West as "where the
men are men, the sheep are scared and the cows are jealous."

Sign me, I don't read 'em, I just forward 'em to Larry Kestenbaum