BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 15:23:32 -0500
John Fugelso!  He's one of them uppity craftsmen who fain politinesss in front
of Archeetecks!  His father was an Archeeteck up in Northern Minnesota...but he
turned on his heritage and became one of them trapsing drades peoples!  But just
to throw everyone off balance he's got himself a fancy museum degree and every
once in awhile slips some scholarly principales or philosophy into his wood
butchering talk!

Welcome aboard John!  You got email at work yet?

-jc