From:
fred Olver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:08:07 -0500
Hi Tom,

I would suggest you get someone to do the logging for you.  In the case of
phone qso's, if you have a competent logger handy you can move alot faster.
Also, calling cq via wave files might provide you with another avenue for
use.  Although I have not tried this myself, I look forward to doing so as
soon as I get up a descent antenna.  Also, back to holding a frequency, if
you can do it, do so, better to make them come to you than having to
constantly moving about on the bands, making sure you are within your
frequency-range.

Good Luck.

Fred Olver n9bso