From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 06:51:55 -0400
I don't own either rig, never have, and probably never will but I'd like to
offer just one piece of common-sense advice.  Don't get hung up on stuff
that can only be detected or discriminated by a hundred thousand dollars
worth of test equipment.  If you can get to a dealer and compare the two
rigs side by side, don't get all hung up on the fact that rig #1 is some
fraction of a hundredth of a per cent more sensitive on a band you maybe use
three times a year and then only on Field Day.  The whole point of the
hobby, I thought, was to enjoy yourself and as someone else said, go with
the feature or features that are most important to you and only you.  Don't
let some lab rat convince you that one rig is superior.  Good luck.

 --
 Walt Smith - Clearwater, FL