From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 17:08:10 -0400
The OK button is the power button,  you have 4 buttons next to the tuning
dial across the bottom of the radio that are the same size, it's the one to
the right of that group just before the bigger band button. and cancel is
the first one, right next to the tuning dial if you need that, also is the
function button.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3