From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 11:26:20 -0230
I find that the best remote base is the KA3ODJ Tentec Pegasus.
This can be found at: http://ka3odj.servemp3.com.  There is a detailed
instruction that you click on.  You also have to apply for a password at no
cost.  You use your callsign as the user name.  The controlling interface
use combo boxes to set such features as AGC, RCV filter width, Noise
reduction and blanker, fine tuning and mode and a host of other
settings.  I even had this system set up in a stand alone PC environment to
test a Pegasus which unfortunately didn't arrive.  I use the remote pegasus
on a regular basis as an on-line receiver.

HTH & 73:
Michael VO1RYN