From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 08:11:16 -0500
Some people hate to do this, but first place I'd look for a VS-1 is ebay,
after that I don't know I know in the US there are a few different places I
know of to look though they are getting very scarce. I had a couple of them
over here but I think I let them all go or used them all now, sorry I did
that I'll tell you I'd love to have a couple spares again.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3