From:
Lynn Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 23:58:58 -0500
Yes Kevin,
I've been reading what I want via archives of this list.

How to connect to archives.

1. Connect to internet via your means (Earthlink, AOL, RR, JUNO, ETC. )

2. Go to Blind-Hams at URL
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/blind-hams.html

3. You will see, hear, or feel depending on screen interface links to
Search the archives And March 2003,  February 2003,  January 2003,  December
2002  and so forth.

4. Once you choose the month you will see a  Table of Contents (this lists
the topics in alphabetical order)

5. You can either click on a link (which will take you to where the topic is
after the Table of Contents) here OR arrow down until after the last link in
the Table of Contents The topics are then listed in 1, 2, 3, etc. order with
the Topic, first message (number of lines of that message) From:Lynn
Roberts<E-mail address > (Note appears as name<e-mail address>)  then
replies to that message either as Re: Topic or Topic

6. By reading the topics this way you can pick and choose what you want
without wading through many messages on topics which don't interest you.

Shirley uses JAWS and hasn't used archives, but I have visually. If these
instructions aren't clear enough e-mail me privately via [log in to unmask]
with Subject archive help.

Lynn
N8LXK