From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:35:46 -0500
Not for recording, but you can have it record off the line in port and still
use the Mic for other things such as echolink and all that,  that's how I'm
set up right now. To record I use the line in of course that can be program
specific I suppose depending on what programs you're using for recording but
that's how I do it.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3