From:
Keith Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:47:42 -0500
Hello Brett,

The Radio Shack Number is,
"2600494"

It is a full size, full function key bord. As far as I can tell, it is just
like or mostly like the key bord on my desk top computer.

I think that the box said that it has 109 keys.

Because of it's very flexable nature, you can roll it up and carie it most
any where, in most any thing.

You can spill coffee on it and not hurt the keybord, because it is seeled,
or at least the keys are.

The bord comes with a PS-2 connector.

Price, about $39.

I think that covers it.

Let me know if I have mist any thing.

73 Keith-WA9DRO

At 08:51 AM 3/11/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Keith,
>
>Tell me the radio shack number and anything about the keyboard you can =
>please.
>
>thank you!
>
>BRETT K WINCHESTER  PM  KD7JN   VOLUNTEER & READING SERVICES MANAGER
>[log in to unmask]     http://www.icbvi.state.id.us/brochur=
>e/RADIO.HTM=20
>Member IAAIS International Association of Audio Information Services
>IDAHO COMMISSION f/t BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED - ICBVI
>P O BOX 83720,    341 W WASHINGTON,    BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
>208-334-3220 ext 104 +7=3Dvoice mail after hours,                    Fax  =
>208-334-2963

Keith-WA9DRO
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
Hudson Taylor