From:
Keith Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:02:02 -0500
Hi Terri,

Yes I talked with Bill Herzler from GW about that problem. It is not that
they won't fixit, it is just one of those strange problems that does not
seem to have a fix.  However, you can read those vurses just fine with the
mouse keys. and when you get to the bottom of the screen, just page down or
move down with the curser keys

That is the only place that I know of where a work arround is necessary.

I have worked with the programer of Online Bible and I have been on the
tech support team for a number of years now and they have always worked
things out.

But, the staff of Bible Library is another matter, they are no help at all.

I hope that Helps Terry.

Thanks.

Keith Reedy

At 09:06 PM 3/17/03 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear Keith,
>
>I meant to send my note privately.  I thought you had sent your posts to the
>WindowEyes list, not the BlindHams list, so I pressed control r and good old
>Outlook Express sent my message to the whole list.  Oh, well!
>
>A person on the WindowEyes list stated he was having trouble reading the
>Scripture in the ONLINE BIBLE when he searched for a phrase.  Someone at GW
>Micro said it was the fault of the people who made the ONLINE BIBLE program
>and that they were uncooperative when they were requested to fix the problem
>so the program would be more user-friendly to WE.  Perhaps there are
>archives for the list and you could look up the posts I'm talking about.
>Maybe you have found a solution to the problem.
>
>Terri Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX, California

Keith-WA9DRO
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
Hudson Taylor