From:
Matthew Chao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 10:37:20 -0500
Hi, Keith!  You can use an external keyboard.  The ThinkPad has a PS2
connector.  However, you need to buy an adapter plug/cable from IBM or
Belkin.  When you do that, plug the regular keyboard into the mouse port of
the adapter, then plug the adapter  into the left side (I think) padapter
in the back (the computer should be facing you kas though you're typing on
it.)  Or you can get a USB keyboard, but why bother when you have a PS2
port?  Anyway, hope this helps.--Matt.