From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 19:36:33 -0500
Matthew,

I don't know how to program the radio without the interface cable and the
Kenwood software, but once you have these items, it's quite easy.  Just run
the programming software with the radio on and the computer interface cable
plugged in.  When you select the "Read from Radio" option, the computer
will get the data from the radio.  When you want to write data to the
radio, the program will do that too.  You just sit and watch it happen.

Steve