From:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:49:45 -0500
Hi,
That is easy.  You just put 4 entries in the forwarding section one for each
ip you think you might get from your router.
Steve, kg4ydq
~~ The days of paying for your long distance
calls are Over!~~
~~Local phone service with,  FREE, Unlimited Long Distance!~~
http://www.freedialing.us
  Why pay for Long Distance  to your friends and family, or anyone else, for
that matter,  if you don't have to???