From:
Ed Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 02:23:03 -0330
Hi John, while I don't have a manual to offer as it's not an accessively
old rig I'd imagine you'd be able to find a pdf by searching the fcc office
of engineering and technologies database.
Also, it's adms-1c programmable so if you could find a cable you're oin
business.
I'm not telling you whether you should/shouldn't download copyrighted
software which is available at no charge from the internet, however; I know
for certain that adms-1c (rt systems version) is not difficult to find.
Good luck and hth.
73
Ed
VO1ELB