From:
Keith Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:56:20 -0500
Hello every one,

Gary Lee and I have talked and we will be working together on this website
for blind access, cheet sheets, quick guides and text manuals.

In the next few days we will be asking you to send us your cheet sheets,
quick guides or text manuals, for ham equipment, cell phones vcrs, any
thing that some one mite need to know how to use.  We are placeing them on
a website so that all of us can use them.  This will be great!

We will give you the website address just as soon as the welcome page is in
place.

Thanks.

73 Keith-WA9DRO