From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:55:43 -0500
Tom,

You haven't lost your ability to count.  Depending on what mode the radio
is in, some of the menu functions are unavailable, and therefore do not
show up when you rotate the tuning knob.  To keep this from happening, put
the radio in VFO mode before entering the menu.  When you get into menu 18,
the low beep indicates that the APO function is disabled.

All of this is much easier to fix if you use the software.  Not only can
you fix things, but you can see what they're set to.  I have the software,
and would be glad to Email it to anyone who wants it.  I only ask that you
make your request private so we don't clutter up the list.  My Email
address is:

73's,

Steve, WA1RTB