Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 12:33:25 -0500
Original Message:
-----------------
From: JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON [log in to unmask]
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 11:23:47 -0500
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: anything going on with IRLP Reflector 9200?

Hi John, our node is not up all the time, but it is 4556 if anyone is
interested.  Yesterday the Internet was sure acting strange Our issue had
to so with a squelch problem that we don't know how it originated so they
blocked us from that node.  Right now as I write this the IRLP here isn't
up, but it will probably be up later on today and will try to bring your
node up.

http://mail2web.com/ .