From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 15:07:10 -0500
Hello all.

Well, as usual, the list came through with lots of suggestions for my
problem.  I have successfully entered about 12 memories now into the THF6A,
which is what I basically need for my local area here.

Now, I have another question:

Does anyone know a way to enter memories only into one band?

It seems that, when I enter my memories, if they are for 2-meter or  440
repeaters, they can be accessed via either the A. band or the B.  band.

If I could, I'd really like to somehow split things so that I can enter,
say, 2-meter repeaters only on the A.  band and 440 repeaters only on the B.
band, and have separate banks of memories for each band, each starting with
"memory 1".

I can do this with my Kenwood TMV7A mobile rig, but then again, with that
rig, there are separate volume controls and separate memory registries for
each VFO.

If anyone has any suggestions, please send them my way.

Thanks again to you all.

Best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ