From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 11:21:21 -0500
That's right,  just hit the function key, then turn the knob 1 click to
write to the next memory and hit memory, but if you have stuff there, go to
the highest memory number used, example, if you have 10 in memory 1 through
10,  go to memory, go to 10, then VFO and those steps will work, go to the
frequency you want, hit function, turn the knob 1 click up then hit memory.
the software is easy but it's a lot easier to be able to program the radio
when ever you want with out looking for a computer every time I've found.
that's just me, I take the radio everywhere I go.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3