From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 17:21:04 -0500
Hi Tom;

I am sure that the power supply trickle charges the battery.

I don't know about over charging the battery.

The battery does not have a memory.

If anything, I would think that their are so many times that you could
charge the battery so, this may shorten the number of charges you could
apply to the battery.

Thanks

73 De Anthony W2AJV