From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:03:59 -0800
Interesting.  A message from another list participant said that this
handheld wasn't all that blind-friendly, i.e., menus weren't al that
accessible with beeps etc. to indicate one's position in them and that,
despite the CW freq readout, not much else could be done with it.

How to square the previous post with the ones below?

Mike Freeman < K 7 U I J >
"All men tend to become that which they oppose." - Laurence van der Post