From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 06:48:00 +0000
Gary

I know of at least there of us who use TRLOG.

I use it on an old DOS machine, think that Kevin K7RX uses it on a
windows platform, and don't know which platform Terry G3WUX uses it on.

It is very usable with Braille or speech although I have found one minor
aspect in the last 24 hours which isn't - I will contact the author
shortly regarding this.

Till early 1998 it wasn't usable with speech systems due to a BIOS call
problem, but they rewrote this section so that we can use it!

73 de G3YXX

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Gary Lee
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David W Wood