From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 08:23:32 -0500
Hi Tom;

The only way I know to mute the 440 side is to turn it off manually while
you are transmitting.

The easiest way to to do this is to turn the volume down.

The other way is to shut the band off completely.

Press the (F) button and the know that controls the 440 side and it is
turned off.  Repeat the same process and it will be turned on.

Hope this helps.

73 De Anthony W2AJV