From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 05:49:26 -0000
Hi All,

Tonight I fired up the rig and listened on the bands a minute about 2100
local.  Upper bands were dead.  I listened on 40 on the lower end and heard
D44TT in the Cape Verde Islands very loud here.  When he started calling for
North America I put the transmitter on his listening frequency with the amp
on running about 720 watts out.  Got him first call.  Looks like 40 has some
promise this winter.

Take care all and 73.

Kevin, K7RX :)