From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 06:54:50 -0700
While I can certainly understand and, to some degree, agree with, the
observations of those who think that the Brailled edition of the
Handbook would be excessively voluminous, I must also observe that there
are those for whom nothing is so concrete as something on paper under
their fingers.  Some find it much easier to learn and comprehend a
subject if it is presented in Braille, just as some sighted folks do
better with printed material than if they must listen to the same
material.

Braille may be impractical in this case but we should never say never.

73!

Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Amateur Radio: < K 7 U I J >